Competition Registration and Crystal Submission Instructions
Please include a printed copy of the submission form with your crystal. All single crystal entries must be submitted to judges for examination. All crystals should be mailed or delivered to:
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Attention: Jacqueline Knaust, Chemistry Department - 389 STC, 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214-1232.
For large or fragile crystal formations, submission of a video or PowerPoint presentation in lieu of the formation is acceptable.
- Videos should be mpeg, avi or mov, or hosted on a public video platform (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo).
- Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a SUBJ line: Crystal Growing Video for Competition.
- The video or PowerPoint presentation must include the names and grades of all the participants, photos of all the participants with the crystal formation, and the name of their school and teacher for verification.
- Though not required for submission, if you would like us to post your video or PowerPoint presentation on the competition website, all minors included in the video must submit a CU Photo Release Form signed by a parent or guardian.